Bad time.

Having a very bad time at this very moment. The hopelessness of it all. I can’t bear it.

2 Likes

It’s so difficult to know what to do when the waves of pure grief catch us, the pain and feeling of not wanting to go on is over whelming . I cry everyday but on Wednesday it was like my husband had died all over again, I was in consolable.
None of us know where this horrible roller coaster of a journey we are on will lead us to next. I wish I could take the pain go away but unfortunately we all just have to ride the roller coaster.
Hugs

Diane xx

5 Likes

Struggling very much also of late I was ok first few months and now I feel like I’m sinking little by little finding it hard to put that brave face on now especially Christmas closing in I’m not looking forward to it at all

2 Likes

U feel I was better the first month and now I can’t hold it together the anxiety is killing me . I can’t eat or concentrate on anything, all I want to do is lie in my bed. I have a 13 week old pup which I can’t cope with so. Have decided to give her back to the breeder, it’s :broken_heart:

Yeah I wish I could stay in bed all day long !!! It’s hard as have a 3 year old boy and 5 year old daughter also feel so sorry for my partner as she only had little amount of time with them and it angers me very much I just think why her ?? Why not me as she was a better person / parent than me I just hope I get to see her again when life is over I’m certainly not scared about death anymore I was before she passed but not now,

Sorry to hear about you having to give pup up but you have done the right thing , maybe when ur in a better place you can get another

2 Likes