Beautiful daughter

I am still struggling with the loss of my beautiful daughter Kayla aged just 18 she passed away Halloween night last year I don’t know if I can go on think of her constantly cry all the time miss her every day I feel so alone with this iam struggling not getting any easier , I just want my beautiful daughter back my heart hurts so much I hate diabetes 1 she died of complications of this horrible illness !!! She was just getting a flat of her own just had her 18th birthday too it’s all so wrong !!! She had her whole life ahead of her ! I feel crap every day I wish I could just see her again her beautiful face just for a moment…

5 Likes

Hello, I’m so sorry for your loss. Your pain and grief must be inconsolable. No parent should have to bury their child. My heart goes out to you.

1 Like

My daughter had just turned 16. She died from a rare form of leukaemia. Diagnosed in March and died in November. It has been horrific. She went through hell. I cry every single day. I miss her more than she will ever know. I am totally heartbroken x

2 Likes