Bereavement of my mom

My mom passed away a month ago and she was the only one who I could discuss and relate my problems with. And now when I think of it I feel all alone in the whole world.

4 Likes

Hello, I’m so sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some peace of mind sharing on this site. We are all grieving for our lost loved ones here. You are not alone in this pain and loneliness. My heart goes out to you.

Hello sorry for your loss
I to lost my mum 7 years and nothing prepares you for grief. I used to think I’d have my mum forever and then one day it hit me like a brick out of the sky that we will all lose our loved ones.
Grief is a journey it’s how you deal with it
I found being kind to myself and looking after myself helps a great deal and that way you can face life

2 Likes

Yes i lost my mum in November 23. Still trying to come to terms with her not being here. I go swimming to cope and look after myself.
It feels like im carrying a weight on my back. She was my best friend and i was her carer.
Im so sorry for your loses xxx

2 Likes

Hi I lost my mum in January, she wasn’t just my mum she was my best friend, I miss her so much, I still can’t believe she is gone

3 Likes

So sorry for your loss xxx

1 Like

I lost mine and that person to whom one shared.

since then, I have had counseling which helped a lot. I have her friend and I have a Stephen’s minister from the church, I made other friends and lumped along. but it cannot ever be the same and that is life: we live in passages and those passages do end. it is hard to believe. but that is life.

1 Like

Hi @Dee07
I also lost my mam in January, it’s so hard. My advice is to just take one day at a time and be kind to yourself. You have probably found that grief comes in waves, just go with it and don’t fight it. There’s no time line for grief.
Take care and keep posting on here I think you’ll find it helps xx

3 Likes