Beteavemwnt

So hard. Everyone thinks you’re coping but inside you’re dying. Want to die. To stop this pain… To have him back to hold to feel that warm blanket of safeness around you. So alone

3 Likes

Hi Sue69,

I’m sorry to hear about you loss. I’m hearing how painful this is all feeling and I want you to know that you’re not alone. There’s always someone out there to help you through this.

If you do feel these thoughts of wanting everything to end get too much, you can reach out to one of the following organisations who are always just a call or text away anytime you would like someone to talk to:

• Samaritans are available 24/7 to talk about anything that you are worried about in confidence. You can call them on 116 123.
  • Shout are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text SHOUT to 85258 and talk to them about anything.
  • If you have any concerns for your health or safety, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E.

If you’re interested in counselling, we offer free sessions at Sue Ryder. You can also make an appointment with your GP and ask to be referred to counselling or other support services in your area.

You deserve this support, keep reaching out.

Take care,
Hazel
Online Community Team

Sue69, please believe me when I say that we all feel this way. To have my husbands big strong arms around me would be heaven, so I feel your pain, please just reach out and talk to someone x

We do get it. Home was being in my husband’s arms. I am lost without him. Sending hugs

4 Likes

How are you doing now? I hope you’re doing better.
This is exactly how I’m feeling now. I don’t see a way out of this grief. It’s almost four weeks for me so still very early days but I can’t see a life without him in it. I don’t want a life without him in it :broken_heart:
I typed in want to die in the search bar to see if it’s normal to feel like this. It’s so heartbreakingly cruel how many people feel the same :sob: