Birthday 18 with Angel's

Elle was 18 on the 29th jan mood is dropping…im trying to fight my demons of grief they wont beat me but its a struggle
I miss my princess so much…how life has changed Elle in the middle with her two sisters

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Elle with us, @Mozza127. Please do keep reaching out - you are not alone. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hi Mozza just wanting to say i can understand a little bit as my 18 year old daughter is also with the angels leaving her 2 sisters. I miss her everyday and the pain seems much deeper as time goes on. My daughter was full of life literally made everyday count. I want to get to that point but its so hard. I want to be grateful for my 2 other girls but my focus is on my girl who ive lost. Im not sure when your Ellie passed away but my Aiyoung passed away in November. Even in my dark days i know i need to somehow reach out. Well done for reaching out. Lots of love

1 Like

Hi …i lost Elle 5 years ago …it nearly destroyed me…but some how ive managed to keep going took me 5 years to go and sort her room out .ive been heartbroken as elle was a daddies girl and my world my kids have been amazing.but i have no strenght left …i feel ur pain its horrendous be strong but i know its hard

1 Like

Well ive been trying but its back to the docters today as my grief is winning after 5 years with out my buitiful daghter.
I blame dates as a trigger as Elle was 18 in jan and i think its set of a whole new wave of emotions i struggle with

1 Like

Hi
She is beautiful .I lost my eldest daughter in December 23 it was so sudden and my life is turned upside down.I had retired from nhs to spend more time able to see my family and i now i cant bear sitting at home worrying if she is now ok because i really dont know it was the fault of the hospital and she died at home 10 min before we got there i can still see her , i didnt realise how small her hands were till i grabbed her lying there screaming for her begging her to come back i see that vision every day every night
so now ive returned to work full time as has my hubby for distraction .
I cry myself to sleep and im in constant fear of losing my other 4 grown up kids or my grandkids .My husband looks shattered by it and i cant help him because i want to run and keep on running .So i know how this hurts you right to your core and my love to you and your family x

2 Likes