Bitter

I lost my husband to cancer 8 months ago. I feel like I take 2 steps forward then 4 back. I’m also fighting cancer which is going ok. I miss my husband so much we were together for 46 yrs. I feel so angry with life. Xxxx

Hi Debonair. So sorry for your pain. I hope your own condition continues to improve too. This must be so very difficult for you and I send you love.

It’s sometimes inevitable for us to feel angry. Our emotions are in turmoil. We feel so many different emotions on pretty much an hourly basis so, I would embrace the anger when it comes and assure you that most, if not all of us have felt it too at some point.

Please know you can vent whatever you’re feeling in the moment on this forum and it’s likely someone will always respond to you without judgement.

Take care of you x

Hi Debonair, no wonder you feel angry, I think you have every reason. However channel your strength in getting well yourself, I’m sure your husband would have wanted that. I’m also sure he’s with you. When I get to desperation point I talk to my Brian and ask him to give me strength or to help me. He always does. God blessxxx