"Broken" Heart

So sorry Anne3-We will forever now be among the “walking wounded.”
My thoughts are with you as you struggle through these difficult days. Xxx

1 Like

Thank you Anne3-Suppose I can say I am not really coping. The anniv. & her birthday is in May-My broken heart remains in pieces. I know you are missing your beloved Mum too. I know everyone here can relate to this relentless pain. Xxx

5 Likes

Keep posting and reading posts here. You’re never alone there is always someone who heard your pain. I feel for you.

3 of May she died, 5 of May would be her earthly birthday. My broken heart chipped away at, the wound re-opened. I bought a birthday card, put a prayer inside (the 23rd Psalm I read at her service) I bought her roses. Just like the last 2 of her absent birthdays, I will get a cupcake, light a candle and wish for something I cannot have (her return to me).So begins another year of sadness, so the break in my heart widens, the void opens further. Back to work I put on my “outside face” inside my heart is bleeding. :broken_heart: Xxx

4 Likes

Dear Sister 2
My heart goes out to you :heart:
Yes it’s heartbreaking & everyone on this site is grieving some kind of loss
At least we get some comfort from reading or posting ourself on this forum
Yes I know what you mean feeling ill after someone dies
Family sometimes friends just don’t understand what your going through
As you know my Dad died last year
I barerly knew him but it’s changed my world things will never be the same
Went through lot disagreements recently with my brother I don’t care about the money I’d much rather my Dad was here
It broke my heart :broken_heart: can’t describe the aches pain inside
Just feel so alone 🥲
Yes sister 2 reg anniversaries it’s nice you have a ritual in memory of your sister
I would have nice single blue died rose light a candle write msg on helium balloon say prayer release into sky :innocent::star:

1 Like

Thank you S47, Those rituals help for the moment, but then we must face the painful fact that another year has passed without our loved one.
I know you are struggling too. Sorry your brother is causing more strife.
I relate to how certain family members can make things harder. Yes, this is such a lonely, heartbreaking journey. Take care. Always lovely to see your post. Xxx :heart: