Brother sister mum

Ive lost so many people during my life. My little brother and best friend passed in his sleep from a rare virus 3 days before my birthday. My sister passed away when i was on a holiday. I was just learning to deal with things and then my mum and best friend in the whole world and absolute diamond of a women got aggressive cancer and died quickly and painfully. I feel ao angry that its always my family. I see other ppl like those who live in my street they smoke drink take drugs…nothing happens to them. Not that i want it to. I just hate this and dont understand what my family have done wrong. Mum passed 4 months ago and i am so painfully sad everyday. This has been the one that hit me the hardest and i cant seem to function.

2 Likes

Hello @Carri,

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry for all the loss you have experienced - that is so much for one person to cope with. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Seaneen

I know. My dad looked after his health, proactive, never smoked or drank, volunteered a lot in the community, but was let down by the crumbling NHS. I’m in my 30s. It’s horrible. You’ve come to the right place. :yellow_heart:

1 Like