Burying with jewelry

All such difficult decisions. I kept all my husbands. Had his wedding ring made smaller, and I wear it on my left hand in-between my wedding ring and my engagement ring. So our rings are now always touching .

But as everyone has said, all such personal decisions. And whatever you decide will be right for you.

:yellow_heart::hugs::pray:

1 Like

Dear @Ang5
That’s lovely.
I’ve got a necklace with my husband’s finger print on. When he was in his funeral home they asked me if I wanted his fingerprints taken, and a lock of hair. The fingerprints, and the cut of hair were all done with a great deal of respect.
I then had the finger print put on to a leaf shaped pendant. I wear it all the time . It’s so tactile. And I touch it and hold it often.

:yellow_heart::hugs::pray:

2 Likes

they belonged to you and your wife, it has nothing toi so with anyone else and they have no right to ask or tell you what to do. as for funeral parlours nicking it, thats rubbish, it would be more than their jobs worth to do that. but it does amaze me with families after someone dies and the arguements over who gets what, what they think they are entitled to etc.

1 Like