Bye

I’m not lashing out at anyone, really I’m not, but I’ve found this site very clicky and unwelcoming. No one replies to my posts and so I’m off to try and reconnect somewhere else. It is was worth a try. Best wishes to you all.

1 Like

Hello Cat. I don’t know if you are still on here but I wanted to say sorry for how you feel Obviously I can’t speak for others but in my experience, everyone is kind and welcoming on here so I have no idea what went wrong.
I hope you find somewhere that can meet your needs.

1 Like

Now that is sad Cat. Very sad. I too have found so much kindness on here. missing posts when so many come on is so easy. How Admin keep up with it all I don’t know. There will always be elements on any community forum that will look for something to be angry with or disagree about. Wherever you go you will find that. If you still decide to leave may I wish you good luck, and may your life become just a little more peaceful. Blessings. John.

2 Likes

Hello CatP21. I’m really sorry to read that you feel the forum is clicky and unwelcoming. That’s very sad. I have checked your history and can see that a few other users have replied to you in the past, although some of them haven’t addressed you by your username, so it would be easy to miss their posts. As they, themselves are on this forum for support and companionship, I’m sure they would be sad to know you feel this way.
Please reconsider leaving us, we really want you to stay!
Take care. Stay safe,
Audrey,
Online Community Team

2 Likes

Hi Cat,
Many people virtually “know” each other because they have been posting and interacting for many many months - you might be experiencing some of that where people respond to each other with direct names mentioned. Majority of the responses are not directed to anyone specifically, most are just continuations of the thought or topic. Just join in if you feel inspired.
Hopefully you will get something out of the forum. It has helped me immensely in grieving my father. I am grateful. It has been a blessing as have every person on here. Sometimes there are disagreements, but people are under tremendous grief. All are welcome.

3 Likes

Cat, I hope you are still around and give the SR forum another chance. I have never found it unwelcoming or clicky. On occasions there are people that form a bond and reply regularly to each other but that does not mean you can’t join in. There is plenty of opportunity to find a topic that might interest you. I am sorry that no one has replied to you but unfortunately the Topics can move on so fast that we lose track and I know there are kindhearted people that always try to reply to new posts. If you do leave then all the best to you and I hope you find the support you want.

2 Likes