Can anyone help me?

Hi
I dont know if anyone can help me. Its sounds really stupid but i feel dead inside. Any tips to make me feel better would be really appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi
So sad to hear this im guessing your grieving for a loved one. I lost my mum 4 weeks ago and so i know what that ‘dead’ inside feeling is like. Its hard isnt it and i dont think gets much better too soon. A lot of remarks on here say give yourself time, take each hour/day as it comes and dont push yourself to do anything until your ready. Every one im sure will find their own way to deal with their pain and it will not be the same for either of us. I hope you can, like me, find that way and in time see brighter days again. I try to tell myself what would mum want me to do and i know she’d want me to go on and live a life thats full knowing that she is always with me. I hope you can find some comfort of your own from your own memories.Sending you a big hug

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply.
I am ever so sorry to hear about your mum. I think it does get better with time but also there are triggers that set you back.
I lost my son in 2009 so he would be 14 now. He was stillborn and i have recently been triggered by it. Honestly i dont know why. I will warn you it sometimes just happens for no apparent reason hopefully it doesn’t trigger you too much and you just remember all the wonderful things that you and your mum did. Also remember how wonderful your mum was. X

I am so sorry to hear about the lose of your son, i cant imagine how you ever cope with that, my heart really does go out to you. I had 57 amazing years to make memories with my mum and you had all those 14 years just snatched away before you had any time to make the memories you so much deserved. Thank you for your kind words, you are obviously a very strong and brave person, be kind to yourself❤️

3 Likes