Can’t sleep.

Sorry. Just can’t sleep :sleeping: Anyone awake. .
Just every time I close my eyes I relive it all.

2 Likes

Are you still awake? The last 2 nights I am sleeping better but before then up every 2 hours since 6th June. Last 2 nights I have managed 4 hours before getting up but that is when the pain killers are wearing off. It’s horrible. Physically and emotionally tired. Xx

3 Likes

I’m like that for 3 or 4 nights then sleep one night then repeat

2 Likes

I am so aware of that cycle. The body eventually gets so tired you have to sleep. That one night lulls you into a false sense that things have changed. Xx

i don’t sleep also,just want to sleep and not wake up so i can be with my husband who died 5 weeks ago,been togeather for 47 years,died of pnenomia and heart failure went in hos,on the monday died on the friday,still can’t believe it ,miss him so much,not much familly around so lonely and sad ,x

2 Likes

Roma2, same here. At least when I am asleep I’m not hurting although I dont sleep for long. Such a tough time for us all. Take care.

1 Like

After 2 nights when I had better sleep I thought my sleep pattern might have improved but had another bad night last night. Awake every 2 hours. It makes the days very long. Xx.

1 Like

do you feel there’s no point to the day just another grief stricken day,i do no familly near by and after 47 years with my husband i don’t want to be here x

1 Like