Cant cope

sorry for your loss

1 Like

I completely completely understand that I canā€™t see the point the only thing that keeps me from it is the dogs, justice for my husband and the concern that if you killed yourself in a moment of abject grief, and there is an afterlife, you may enter eternity in that same state apparently thatā€™s a belief in some countries

3 Likes

Well just think about your dogs and justice for your husband. But if gets overwhelming ring samaritans too ā€¦ its what they are there for x

2 Likes

I have spoken to the Samaritans and Iā€™m on a 6 month waiting list for cruse

2 Likes

Oh good ā€¦ they say 6 months because they want you to get over the obvious upset you are gonna feel at the beginning xx

2 Likes

Tearywidow
When I phoned Samaritans they told me there was a long wait for counselling and because I ended up in the mental health hospital because I tried to join my partner Iā€™m now receiving counselling and I was told that the waiting list isnā€™t too long so hopefully you will get the help you need just keep reaching out on here and phone the Samaritans if things get too much try to take care and look after yourself

3 Likes

Thanks Boo2

3 Likes

Are you serious?

1 Like

Thars what someone told me ā€¦ i think it was a counsellor who told me that ā€¦ ā€¦

2 Likes

Tearywidow. I rang the coroners officevand asked if they could send an email/letter to either yourself or the insurance/pension company stating that no 3rd party was involved in my husbands death. They were happy with that and pushed it through. Might be worth a try. X

2 Likes

Hi 1.67, so sorry for your loss. There can be guilt & a feeling of wishing you couldā€™ve done more or saying, should i have done more etc etc? As you can see from others, you are not alone & we all support eachother on here. Take care :hugs::revolving_hearts:.

3 Likes

Thing is someone was responsible for my husbandā€™s death not me but staff at the hospital

Aww Iā€™m sorry for that. It must be really hard for you. I hope that it all gets sorted reasonably quickly, itā€™s very hard all the waiting and not knowing, plus the grieving, sending hugs to you.

2 Likes

Oh Terry, iā€™m so sorry to hear that & can empathise. Been there myself with my father back in 2021. You take care.

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss :blue_heart:

2 Likes

You werenā€™t to know. I wish i had spent more time with my husband as we both knew he was dying but I was exhausted. I regret it now but it is too late. I want to be punished.

3 Likes

Aw ā€¦ dont say that ! Im sure you did your bestā€¦ it is exhausting looking after somebody who is poorly xx

5 Likes