Can't deal with it

Hi Karie how’s your day going xx

You ok Karie x

Hi ladies hope you’ve all had a better day Karie how are you :heart::heart:

Hi Alex how’s your day been x

Bloody madness in work got home at 7.30 thank the lord :wave::wave:

Good evening Mrs colt how are you xx

Very formal tonight Alex :joy: I am very well thank you. Just seeing all these new people on here is so sad. You want to help them but some days we can barely cope ourselves :frowning: x

1 Like

Mrs colt :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:me formal how have you been and I know it’s so sad seeing all these new people my heart goes out to them. Did your shopping get delivered for you all your chocky stash :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

My shopping arrived :grin: My chocolate, cakes and crisp stash had been topped up and I have ordered a load of retro sweets online :+1: I am going to be like one of these folk who need the window removed to get them out the house :pig2::pig2:

4 Likes

Your too funny retro sweets OMG don’t get me started I love all the old sweets :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

2 Likes

My eyebrows definatley look like a caterpillar has moved in there with the whole family like really I’m going to buy a waxing kit and have a go if all else fails I can just draw them on :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: It’s terrible eh Alex, my brows are tattooed on but still need waxed :frowning: I look like Groucho Marx

2 Likes

Morning eyebrow gang :joy::joy::joy: xx

I hope you have a better day today Karie xx

Morning eye brows chins n lip gang :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hi Alex try not to trip over those brows today :joy:
Hope you ok xx

Morning another day hope your all well as can be expected xx

Morning Kim, hope you are well, as you say another day till bed, where we can try to shut everything out. Try but never can :roll_eyes: x

Beautiful day sit in garden my lawn needs doing should take me all of a hour ha

hi all hope your all ok x