Can't deal with it

thank you Mary, I wonder if we ever stop missing them x

1 Like

I doubt it Karie
x x x x

1 Like

I don’t think we ever will. Bad week panic attacks thought I was losing the plot xx Take care everyone

its going to feel like a long time on earth untill we join them every day is like a year x

Certainly is some days cry constantly then seem to be ok then the nights are worst then the panick attacks think your going mad xx

i cant understand why some days im totally fine then other days i feel like my heart is being crushed

Our hearts are crushed literally broken my friend lost his wife 3 years ago she was 50 I spoke to him today he said after a year or so you learn to live without them the pain is still there but not like it was he said you learn to adapt xx

thing is i dont want to learn to live with out him. my sisters ex boyfriend has told people i asked him for sex this would have been when chip was alive but poorly. i have had a go at him and he said i did but i never i have never asked anyone for sex and i was with chip 14 years faithful i love him. but now i feel as if i done something wrong like i have wronged chip i dont want people thinking of me like that i would never hurt chip and i cant understand why this man has said it. i feel guilty and i feel i done something to hurt chip and i never even did it

Omg sounds like an idiot what a thing to say it’s probably wish full thinking in his part you don’t need anyone like that around you. You know the truth know it’s hard you have nothing to feel guilty about don’t let him drag you down even more. Your right I don’t want a future with out Mick can’t see one day to the next I’m getting angry with Mick now for leaving me xx

i have with chip then i say sorry because i know he didnt want to go. the choice was taken away from them Kim it was in gods hands x

So true I do say sorry if only they knew what we’re going through xx

do u ever wonder if they are feeling it too ?

I always feel his presence I think they are ok pain free in a good place xx

1 Like

i think chip is there and i talk to him i wonder if he gets frustrated that he cant get through to me and the last thing i want is for chip to be going through what i am. he has had enough pain now he needs to be healthy and free

1 Like

I know talk to Mick all the time I do believe that they are still with us it’s bloody hard xx

1 Like

it is but i doubt we will ever stop talking to them x

wheres every body been seems so quiet on here x

I know was wondering the same nice when everyone pops up x

Hello Karie,
How are you love? x

im ok the longer it goes the lonelier i feel. how are you Mary x