can't describe

I recently lost a brother. He was a father , mentor, friend to me ,all roll into one.
Day and night I can’t stop thingking about him. I never had the chance to say goodbye. WE live in a different country. I went to see him for 9 days, he never regain conciousness. After one month I went for his funeral. I had
immense pain in my heart. Friends other family member says we all got to die one day, He is not suffering now, everything happen for a reason! it drive me crazy angry. I felt like wanted to hit them.
I felt abandoned. I wrote a letter telling hin how I felt, creamated with him. It didn;t make me feel better.
No one seems to understand, why bother asking how I am.

1 Like

Hello, I’m so sorry for your loss. Grieving is the final responsibility we have for our lost loved one. Grief itself will never go away but it will change with passage of time and acceptance. My heart goes out to you.

Hi @cloudy, here everyone feels the way you are feeling, I was being told these things(death) are not in our hand, and things will get better with time. I was super angry with others and with myself and stayed in my room for months. As Peterb rightly said grief itself never go away but it will change with passage of time and acceptance and that is something I try, acceptance takes months and I haven’t been able to do that with my constant breakdowns. I will say just take care of yourself, if possible go out in nature for few days.