Chat and support

I have very wide taste. Do watch marvel films but also rewatched schindlers list the other day. Favourite film probably shawshank redemption. Prefer films that dint have a lot if swearing which limits viewing these days.

2 Likes

I have a tanned muscular body, loads of mirrors in the house and always leave the curtains open.xx

2 Likes

Could I know where you got your mirrors?

1 Like

Oh by the way Jane I forgot to say the other day I love the stained glass in your front doorXxx

2 Likes

Oh dear, Sandra. I swear quite a lot. I don’t smoke or wear knickers with pockets for fags and matches, though.
Favourite films are Life of Brian, BFG, and Shrek!
I watch films for entertainment.
If I want something serious, I watch a documentary or read a book.
Bit of a lightweight, really.
Xx

2 Likes

Thanks Ron, as I said, we had it specially made.
Xx

2 Likes

Nothing against swearing. They are just words. But somehow they grate with me and sometimes it seems to be all there is. Sometimes just script writers being lazy. I don’t swear and never have. Unusual from someone front east end of London.

3 Likes

In all the years Ray and I were together I never heard him swear, he wouldn’t tolerate men swearing in front of a woman and wouldn’t think twice about pointing out the error of their ways.

2 Likes

I’m originally from Liverpool. You can’t be a proper Scouser and not swear!

2 Likes

You can’t be in the military and not swear,unless your mouths taped up.xx

4 Likes

So do you charge the neighbours for viewing this Nightly Naked Spectacular?

2 Likes

I meant body parts.
Oh no that sounds worse🤦‍♀️

X x

1 Like

No as most of them are of an age and they just lost their fuel allowance they need something to keep them warm😂

2 Likes

Ray probably did let fly a few swear words when he was at work but never in front of me

2 Likes

Oh Jane
You never fail to make me laugh
Shreks donkey :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love it
And I agree
X x

1 Like

On the other hand - hate to break it to you - they’ve probably got macular degeneration (all those fags) and can’t see the goods on offer.

2 Likes

I’m trying. I’m getting there, albeit very slowly :snail:
X x

1 Like

Yeah right.and I’m Marilyn Monroe
X x

1 Like

I do rent out binoculars at a small cost,and in truth they probably need them.xx

3 Likes

Hubble Telescope would probably be more appropriate!

3 Likes