Chat and support

Bruised elbow wrist and fingers the worst is my knee. Its not liking me weight baring on it. Ty for caring. Xxx

1 Like

That’s what we are here for to support one another xx

1 Like

Bad evening for me … really missing Jon. Thinking about it, the whole day has been a bit swampy …
Prefer the book of the Hobbit to the films which were a bit long and strung out. The Harry Potter films were a great watch!

1 Like

Do take care of yourself - that sounds painful. xx

1 Like

Ty Ron just feeling a little sorry for myself . Xxx

1 Like

We both enjoyed that

X x

1 Like

It is very . I just hope I feel a bit better tomorrow. Xxx

1 Like

Please be careful Jo.
Get help if you still can’t weight bear in the morning.
Try ice and heat for now if you can. 20 mins of each rotation

X x

My favourite

1 Like

I’m a bit down in the swamp tonight too.
Keep crying :cry::cry:
Don’t want to do this anymore

X x

1 Like

I’ve had a bad couple of days. Tuesday was first anniversary of my husbands death. I planned lots of activities for the day so wasn’t too bad but have gone down hill since then, One of my biggest problem is that no one mentions him anymore, it’s like he didn’t exist so I should be back to normal by now cc

3 Likes

After everything we have gone through,we are entitled to feel a bit sorry for ourselves.Xx

1 Like

Come on Liz my empty hand is still dangling over the swamp just grab it and I will try to pull you upXx

1 Like

I have a few moments when I feel ok but then it all comes over me again and I just don’t know how I am going to survive the future. If it wasn’t that my son’s father in law took his own life and the aftermath was awful, I would be seriously considering that possibility. But have 3 cats so I couldn’t leave them xxxx

2 Likes

Sorry you’ve had a bad couple of days.

I’m not as far on as you but already I dread the first anniversary.

What then, back to normal? Carry on as if everything is now ok?
I don’t think so.

We understand though.

Liz x x

Forgive me Nala that’s rubbish,what is normal for us now,everything in our lives has changed things will never be normal as we knew it,we stick together and try to push through supporting each other,and occasionally having a laugh.Xx

2 Likes

Thankyou Ron
I’m grabbing.

Don’t know what brought it on.

I just miss him :cry::cry:

X x

2 Likes

Atta girl,we won’t let the bloody swamp defeat us.Xx

2 Likes

Thank you Ron. Think I’m just so tired, sometimes future seems insurmountable , need to try and get some sleep xxx

2 Likes

Thankyou for being there

Goodnight Ron

Speak tomorrow

X x