Christmas - how do I cope?

Its a time for families and happiness and children. Full of joy. I envy these people who have these things. I dont I lost my daughter through suicide and my son thinks I am over reacting. If there was a pill to die I would take it.

Hello Moggles321,

This must be an incredibly difficult time for you, made harder by the fact that it can hard to escape the joy and happiness of the season. You aren’t alone here and Christmas is a difficult time for many people in this community - it’s the subject of a number of different conversations at the moment.

Have you made any plans for what you’re going to do over Christmas? I’ve seen a couple of conversation about making plans for things like going away or having a very quiet day. It’s important to do what feels right for you.

Take care and let me know if there’s anything I can do to support you.

Best wishes,
Eleanor

Hi

I have escaped the Christmas in uk, my daughter died nearly three months ago. I hope that in time I will be able to remember her and smile rather than feel pain. You need to grieve at your own pace, maybe he isn’t dealing with his sisters death as he should be.

Hi

I have escaped the Christmas in uk, my daughter died nearly three months ago. I hope that in time I will be able to remember her and smile rather than feel pain. You need to grieve at your own pace, maybe he isn’t dealing with his sisters death as he should be.

thank you all. I hope everyone has a peaceful christmas under the circumtances xxx

1 Like