There’s no need to bright.
Just do what you can,
It will all be alright.

Courtesy of Toots Design

:green_heart:

https://www.tootsdesign.co.uk/ifchristmasishard

8 Likes

Dear Gilmar

This beautiful poem will bring tears to many eyes here on the community. Thank you for sharing it. Take care. x

Beautiful poem.:heart: Christmas is a nice time but can also be sad time for the family we lose. I have lost my dad , and two brothers. Dad and brothers at a young age and . very suddenly. Mum very suddenly. It wasn’t expected. I have only a sister left. Christmas has a way of inviting memories in of the losses we have had in our lives. There is a mixture of laughter and tears. My memories drift back to the happy times when i had Christmas with my loved ones. I keep them memories close to my :heart:. And remember them. :pensive:

Beautiful poem thank you for sharing all take care god bless you all at this very sad time xxx

My daughter gave me this poem last year as my husbands funeral was the week before Christmas ( her step dad). It was a tremendous help to me to see through Christmas Day. But it’s even more meaningful this year as my emotions are still raw. Last year I’d bern so busy with funeral arrangements etc that everything was a blur but this year the memories are so real. I know I’ll get through the day thanks to a 2yr old grandson but will keep my tears for when I’m alone. Sending each one of us strength to cope :gift_heart: