Clocks were his job

Putting the clocks forward or back was roger job he always did it the night before, went to bed last night and suddenly remembered hit me so hard cried myself to sleep, got up this morning and done all the clocks screaming at him that it’s his job he should be here to do it
Time means nothing at the moment I was just getting by before when I could see my son and daughter and grandkids but now what’s the point, I do have a son still at home and i dont know what i would do without him here but hes still working at the moment so worry about him being out, my daughter is a health care worker so shes out visiting her patients and with one year old at home so worried,
Hope your all keeping well stay safe everyone

Same here Linda, Brian dealt with all the clocks. You was lucky you remembered, I didn’t as I’m not watching TV much at the moment. Time seems to have gone at the moment. I forgot to put the bin out last week, was convinced it was another day, had to check my diary!!! Convinced Friday night was Saturday and as for Saturday had no idea what day that was. Senior moments…
Along with spending half an hour trying to change the clock in the bedroom I then knocked a large heavy clock off wall as I tried to put it back up and couldn’t reach and while I was trying to catch it I knocked pots off a shelf so along with the noise and my swearing I’m surprised the neighbours didn’t hear me. Yes, like you I blamed Brian for leaving me to deal with his jobs.

1 Like

Hiya so much know what doing the clocks was like last nigh cried and cried as it was always his job. Only lost him a month ago so really raw,but no time limit on grieving don’t think I will ever come out the other sde.
Perhaps we xan help each other.

1 Like