Coping with cancer

I would like to connect with others who have a terminal diagnosis

1 Like

Hi carol59,

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Alex

Hi carol 59 , my partner has a terminal diagnosis , in fact home today after a month in hospice , hospital bed in situ in lounge , I’m on settee sleeping next to him , I’m his only carer but I don’t mind that . I think I’m struggling more than him , he’s comfortable , clean , all needs met , sleeps intermittently, aware of prognosis I think , but I can’t hardly cope with seeing him disappear in front of me , it’s bloody tough either way , baby steps one hour at a time , message if u want to talk xx sending understanding and hugs xxxxx cruel world I’m sick of crying xx

Hiya,

Thank you for responding, I’m so sorry to hear this.
I am well at the moment and have good people around me but understand exactly how you’re feeling - I lost my partner, Jason to cancer 18 months ago. Life can be brutal.

Do you have people to talk to? I am here if you need to talk, vent, share your day?

Take care. X

my husband has been diagnosed with with inoperable pancreatic cancer