Coping

Hello Stu

I’m so sorry that you’re going through such a difficult time. I know how it feels. It’s very hard. I was struggling with grief and lack of acceptance of my partner’s death and God gave me a True Absolute Miracle that saved my life and told me that there is no death and that I wanted to share with you my friend.
I forgot to actually give you the address of my blog, I have mentioned I would like to share it with you, it is www.nodeathonlylove.wordpress.com
Please be assured that God is above us, and He loves us so much and we all go to a Beautiful Heaven where we are all reunited and where we live in Love and Peace. You will be with your wife again, you must be strong in your Love and your Faith and you will get through this. We must all be strong in Love and Faith. That’s what God is Teaching us, and God does give us True Strength that comes from our Love and from Faith. We all find it in our Hearts, and you will find it through the Prayer. Please talk to God through the Prayer, Trust God , He will reassure you that all will be well, and your wife is waiting for you. You only have to be strong in your Love and in your Faith. Please read my blog.
God Bless
Anna

1 Like

I know exactly how you feel. I have never cried so much day, night, during the night and times during the day. By you sharing how you feel helps me. My wife was 53 and we was given hours notice after miss diagnosis. I’m hoping we can use this site to support each other especially in lockdown times. Keep thinking of good times.

2 Likes

Totally agree with everything you say. Lost hubby Just over a month ago Cancer Married 30.years Its hard will never forget him my soulmate But family and friends are the key reach out and you will find comfort

1 Like

Just wanted to say thank you, Crazy Kate, I don’t think you realise how reassuring and encouraging your posts are, . Have just read through this thread , having had a few bad days, and felt so much relief and comfort on reading your words. It’s 4 months since Malcolm died suddenly from a fatal stroke and just recently I’ve been really struggling, not understanding why it seems to feel worse now than at the beginning. Was feeling so lost and hopeless but your post , saying that we do get through it , was inspirational and so kind.Hearing that from someone who has actually been there and survived means so much to those of us nearer the beginning of this nightmare. Please keep posting! Sending lovexxx

1 Like

Ahhh, sweet bjane. You say the nicest things. We can but try to support each other on this nightmare of a journey. On this forum, we are privileged to be able to watch others grow in their grief. Even you, my lovely, of course you’re struggling but you’re doing better than you think you are.
As we continue with life, of course we will have moments of despair and will gulp for air. In fact, only the other day, I had one such moment and I received a message from a friend which simply said, “Are you alright Kate?”
I replied, “Struggling to get motivated today but nothing I can’t handle.” That’s just it bjane, we’ll continue to get our moments, when we go under that wave of grief, but it will only be a moment and we’ll handle it. In fact they become the norm and absolutely right that we get them. After all, we are in love with the most amazing men. Know that your darling man is always with you and probably saying right now “That’s my girl!”
Much love xx

4 Likes

Oh Crazy Kate, you don’t realise what you and Jonathan mean to those of us who are recently bereaved. For me it’s the only place to turn, you give us so much empathy ,love and understanding. Nobody I know , bar one bereaved friend. understands the way you do and I feel I can offload without upsetting you. Family and friends are amazing but deep in their hearts they know there’s nothing they can do to make it better and it hurts them. Also,you’ve made me feel that the way I’m reacting is normal and lovely to think of Malcolm somehow being around. Bless you, lovely lady x

3 Likes

I agree with you bjane, our Kate has a truly generous spirit and despite being so grieved herself is like a balm to the soul.
Thank you, dear Kate,
Love,
Mary x

3 Likes

Hello Mary I do so agree with you about Kate I did say on another thread about her, she is such a caring lady despite that she is grieving like us. I wish I could put down in words like Kate does to help people but she really does help me like this forum helps so many people. Hope you are keeping well Mary. Sending love and hugs to you. xxx Carol xxxx

2 Likes

Hello again, Carol,
I am feeling much better, thank you, now that it is cooler, I felt extremely ill when the weather was at it’s hottest.
I have been wanting to thank Kate for a long time, this evening the words just came.
Love and hugs to you too. :heart: X :heart:

2 Likes

Well it appears I have a fan club. :grin: I’m flattered ladies. However, you all play a wonderful part on this forum too. Thank you my lovelies. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I think I have told you about the gift you have and give Kate :kissing_heart: Thank you x

2 Likes

Ahh, thank you my lovely Sandra. I shall be struggling to get my head through the door at this rate…:joy: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Just read all posts on here and they are inspirational to me. I too believe it will start to get a little easier. Take care all x

1 Like

And it’s not only the ladies Kate. Love and best wishes. John.

3 Likes

Everyone on here is amazing! How lucky we are xxxx

4 Likes