Coping

Hi,I’m a woman in my 40’s snd my mam died suddenly 7 years ago and I don’t feel like I’m coping at the moment and I don’t know what to do or how to change how I feel and move on,I feel very angry and bitter that she’s not here I have a beautiful life with my family but I’m struggling with the fact she’s not here and I feel like I shouldn’t feel this way so it’s making me feel worse

2 Likes

Hello Lulu82,

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling after your mam died suddenly. I’m so sorry to hear that you don’t feel like you’re coping at the moment. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Lizzie, Sue Ryder

Lulu82 you have come to the right place. People understand and care, here. You have every right to feel how you do. Hugs.