Cremated my mon

We cremated my mom yesterday 5 weeks after she’d died I held it together really well because I knew in the coffin was my moms body but. Not her life force that had gone I have continued to say goodbye and thank you and talk to her like she’s still her but my tears flow when I look at her pictures and at morning and goodnight to her and my dad I’m in pain and she shouldn’t have left me it wasn’t time!! Even though I think it probably was can somebody help me please I need to talk and get some coping mechanisms thanks Rob xx

2 Likes

Hello @Robbie13,

I’m so sorry to hear about your mom. It sounds as though things are very difficult at the moment and you are in pain.

I’m glad that you’ve been able to share how you are feeling here and I hope that you find the community a good source of support. Everyone here has experienced the loss of a loved one and will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that may help you right now.

Take care - keep reaching out,

Alex