Dad passed away

Hey, my name is Neil and I live in south Wales. My dad was found dead in his flat on 8th September 2026. I know he had been ill for a while but this still came out of the blue. To say I’m struggling at the minute would be a understatement. With everything that is going on with the coroners office and informing all relevant authorities I’ve not had time to process it and I’m finding it hard to go on with day to day life. I wish I could trade places with him. I honestly don’t know if I can keep going and the intrusive thoughts are creeping in. I just feel so lost and empty

1 Like

its terrible mine passed away when I was 26 ,51 years ago, still get tears when I visit my parents grave, you will get there in time,

1 Like