Dave

I feel so angry with my self for not being there for my dad and I wasn’t there I should of been there I was with him earlier that day or day from the ambulance until I went home at 4pm that day something that I’ve got to live with for the rest of my life I’m angry with god for him taking him away from me and Garfield my cat and mum just feeling really low today I was in the garage earlier and me seeing all his tools drill electric screw driver nut and bolts and spare parts he had upset me

2 Likes

Hi David

I’m sorry for your loss. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Sounds to me like you did everything you could. You was there when he needed looking after. Being someone’s carer is hard.

I looked after my hubby at home. He passed away last November. He had terminal cancer. He passed away peacefully in his sleep.

Just take each day as it comes. Grief is horrible. It brings up all sorts of emotions. Please come on here and talk, rant, whatever. Nobody judges on here. Grief is a very personal journey. No two people are the same. There is no right or wrong way to grieve. There is no timeline to grief.

Just try and be kind to yourself. If you want to chat. Feel free. PM me anytime. Sending hugs :hugs: