Dealing with isolation and lonelyness

Good morning im new to this sort of thing, im struggling with
Long term cancer, and all the problems that comes with cancer, so i now a charity fund riser who walks the whole world to bring monies in to the sue ryder charity, which i have given money when he does different events, i feel lost lonely, and useless. What if any future is there now for me.

1 Like

Dear @CornishKnight47

Good morning, I am sorry to hear of your long term diagnosis. Thank you on behalf of Sue Ryder for the fundraising that you do for us. You are amazing.

I can feel the pain in your post, you are by no means useless. No one in this world is useless and everyone has a purpose in life, yours is fundraising for Sue Ryder. With people like yourself doing this the Sue Ryder Organisation can keep going.

Have you thought about talking to Macmillan Cancer Support on 0808 808 00 00? They do have an online community you can join and you connect with members who are in a similar situation as yourself. Alternatively you can chat to someone using their chatline service.

There website is macmillan.org.uk ,it may be of help and support to you at this time. They have loads of information and resources.

Please keeping reaching out, you are not alone and we are all here to support you.

Take care.

Pepsi

1 Like