Death of a child

After loosing my son in July I have been reading books and leaflets looking for help of some sort with the nightmare that I been catapulted into. I have found this book really helpful and as it is written by a woman who lost her daughter it explains exactly a lot of the feelings I have. I thought it might help others on here. It is called ‘Surviving the unthinkable, The loss of a child’ and is written by Janice Bell Meisenhelder x

Thanks Orchard. I don’t know about everyone else but I seem to be wanting to read anything and everything about losing a child. I don’t know if it comforts me or not. I think I am trying to make sense of what has happened and the fact that it is forever. I also seem to want to know how people are feeling years later because I want to know if there is any light at the end of the tunnel. I then feel selfish because my child has no future.
Anyway. I will give the book a go. Thanks again.
Love to all and hoping you are doing a little better than surviving today. X

You have put in writing what I feel matella. I know that my son has died but I can’t comprehend that it is forever. I just can’t accept or understand that I won’t see him again or talk with him. It just doesn’t seem possible. I to look to other people who have experienced loss like this and try to tell myself that they are still living so there must be a way to get through this. I hope you find the book helpful, I’m reading it for the second time. Take care x