Death of my husband

Edward passed 5 weeks ago the house is so quietp pi miss him so much what i also miss is the banterband humour i will goba couple of days andit will hit methat he is no longer here i cant stop crying ⁰

3 Likes

Hello @Melons66 ,

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry to hear about Edward. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Alex

I’m so sorry for your loss. My dad passed away in June last year and the house still feels so empty. Everyone here is experiencing similar feelings and it’s a good place to chat. Sending hugs

Thank you it just hits you at random

It sure does. I get a stabbing pain in my stomach that makes me keel over! The thought that I’ll never see him again is just too much to bear

Hello, i lost my husband 23rd December suddenly after we arrived for Christmas break Have been so lost every since and just getting harder to understand why as he was healthy till then Having now terrible thoughts about my life without him after being together since 15 and know nothing else without him for 40 years Can’t see a future without him there its so painful

So sorry :broken_heart: so close to Christmas too. Hope you have family helping you cope. Sending hugs

Thanks so much for your kindness Having lost both my parents i have still some family but at stage not wanting to hear about everyone’s life still carrying on Becoming a bit anti social cause i then just want to cry or scream I have my son staying and would be totally lost if not This journey or hell thatcwe go through is so hard For whatever reason i don’t understand

Both my parents are gone too. Mum many years ago, Dad last June. It’s so hard. The house is empty now it’s just me. I have a lovely family but they have their own lives. I’m just trying to take each day as it comes.
I’m glad you have your son with you :heart: