Death

I told my mum when she passed that day, she was in a better place, I meant that. I now think people that pass are the lucky ones. No pain, no illness, no fragility or dementia. It’s changed my mind and how I percieve death. Today’s world is such a cruel world to live in. There’s nothing decent about today’s world, depressing stuff indeed but realistic. One day I will be reunited with mum and I can’t wait.

2 Likes

Hi @Keith68 ,

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Alex

Hi Keith 68
You are so right in many ways. Life can be very cruel and unfair and some people have more than their fair share to cope with
When we grieve everything seems worse and I appreciate where you are coming from.
I have always tried to turn a negative into a positive even when I am at my lowest and when the world has been unkind to me.
I have stopped listening to the news,reading newspapers and monitor radio programmes so I keep my mental health a bit healthier. This has helped me get through my grief.
I am sure Heaven is a beautiful place but our mum’s would want us to enjoy living our lives first before we meet up with them again.
Sending love your way.
Deborah

2 Likes

There are people who believe this world is hell and sometimes I’m inclined to think the same. In spite of there being good things, life is immeasurably hard for many and unbearable for many more. That our loved ones would want us to live out our lives is not always a comfort. I still have don’t have any solutions, Keith, but I do know what you mean.

1 Like

it’s harder for single people in so many ways. Financially, emotionally, I’m a Leo and we are known for being sensitive. Just watching Cannon and Ball on Tik Tok brings a tears to my eyes. I yearn for the past because I feel that way my time. I struggle with the lack of kindness and compassion in today’s world. I miss my mum because mum was always there for me, till she struggled towards the end because of her age 95. I knew I was losing her, life does feel over for me now. But mum is in a better place without a doubt. I should be with her really, because our lives are woven so strongly. It’s hard to see a life for me now or happiness. I miss the support, the kindness and care.

Hi Keith,
This maybe a daft suggestion but have you thought about volunteering somewhere. Perhaps it would help you a little.
Deborah

1 Like

I work so don’t have much time to volunteering at the moment. I still hate today’s world though, doubt that will change.

Hi,
Oh ok I understand. Agree working is enough.
Deborah

Absolutely and having no one there when you’re used to the companionship is also harder. In some sense we have lost a partner in life, not just our parent. I struggle to see the point and was it not for my cat I’m not sure what I would do. I hope for better days for both of us, but it does seem terribly dark. :heart:

1 Like