Decided not to leave

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::+1:

As much as I don’t like leaving you all I think I am going to say Night Night and Thankyou for all the lovely chats tonight.
Take Care.
Xx

Night samella, lovely chatting x

Sending love hugs and kisses :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Morning everyone, hope you all ok, another day to try and get through, at least it’s not raining in Essex atm x

I just give up there we were having a little bit of a light hearted conversation,so we went f topic.
The lady that started the conversation has got what she set out to do get rid of those becaus she had only 15 replys
I am sure she would have been most welcolme last night it was nice to have a light hearted chat.
Has it always got to be gloom we need a lift now and then.
So dissapointed to wake up to this.

1 Like

Mornng,
How are you ,the Sun has got his hat on at the moment.
What is on the cards for today.
X

I need to occupy myself so staying in Leicester with my brother in laws. A long difficult day again x

It is disappointing, we need to have some lightheartedness otherwise we’ll go mad.
I like to try and keep busy in the garden, be able to do that today, what about you x

1 Like

Well probably going to go out n the garden as well not got much pots mainly but still potter.
So we have a new thread.

Hi Nuran,
I always find its best to keep busy, when we sit and think that’s when it’s hell
Thinking of you x

Mornng,
Must be hard in Leicester again lock down.
Do you go in the garden or any where with your mask on.

Yes, at least we can have a lighthearted chat without comments x

Well said don’t need all the comments,
Wish we could exchange e.mails might be easier.

That would be easier, hopefully we can all carry on happily on this thread x

Tried to send a private message but won’t let me.
Regarding e.mail if you are willing .

I’ll try you x

Just sent you a message don’t know if you’ve got it x

Not yet airwaves a bit busy.

We’ll see if it comes through, I get messages from others come through ok have to see x