Decided not to leave

And your fake tan :joy::wink:

1 Like

Hope you have got something on under that kilt heard about those Scottish Lasses x

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: that’s true x

I know so cruel life at times for all of us.
We will never forget them ,memories cannot be erased,they don’t always help,sometimes make me sad remembering.x

1 Like

I have my flannelette drawers on its the lads that go commando :wink:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: bobbly sheets and bobbly drawers :joy: x

Is it that cold up there or you feel safer with them on,in case those Lads get cheeky with you. Xx

2 Likes

All our plans snatched away, it’s so unfair x

Yes I never thought he would go although was ill for 5 years,Sepsis 3 times and the forth could not fight any more. X

That’s so sad, my husband had a cardiac arrest, one minute fine , next gone, he was at work when it happened x

How sad,but I suppose they say he did not suffer not that makes it any easier.
my Husband was not in pan but the Chemo absolutely knocked him out. 7 days every month,so could not wish him back going through that but I do he never gave up was so positive,
Wish I was.

It’s so hard, we go over and over it all constantly, always thinking ‘what if ‘ life is so hard without them, every minute of every day and night is a struggle, but we’ve got to plod on x

:joy::joy: aye Bobbly in all departments :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::+1:

As much as I don’t like leaving you all I think I am going to say Night Night and Thankyou for all the lovely chats tonight.
Take Care.
Xx

Night samella, lovely chatting x

Sending love hugs and kisses :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Morning everyone, hope you all ok, another day to try and get through, at least it’s not raining in Essex atm x

I just give up there we were having a little bit of a light hearted conversation,so we went f topic.
The lady that started the conversation has got what she set out to do get rid of those becaus she had only 15 replys
I am sure she would have been most welcolme last night it was nice to have a light hearted chat.
Has it always got to be gloom we need a lift now and then.
So dissapointed to wake up to this.

1 Like

Mornng,
How are you ,the Sun has got his hat on at the moment.
What is on the cards for today.
X