Depressed

I am so depressed i never faced failure i was a top student in my hometown never failed once in exam but after coming to uk it was my dream studying abroad which came true i joined a job and was doing good in 1st year of uni but in 2nd year things went wrong i was so depressed i lost my job i got my one paper failed it was really heart breaking for me i couldn’t come out of trauma i was given a resit but being so tramatized i didn’t went well again now i have to repeat whole module i have noone to talk about it even my home town studies are 2 times difficult thn here i just wanna do something to myself

Hi @Xyzz

Sorry that you are having a hard time at the moment.

If your feeling depressed there is help available to you. You wont feel like this forever. If you feel like your at risk of harming yourself then please ring 999 or 111 to talk to a medical professional and ask for help. You could also contact Samaritans. I have included a link below. Please be strong :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sorry you’re feeling so depressed. Please seek help . It will get better

Hello Xyzz

Try eating some chocolate, dark chocolate seems to be best (if you like it).

“Four chemicals are known to be released by the brain when eating chocolate: endorphins, serotonin, dopamine, and oxytocin. Serotonin is commonly associated with happiness.”

Pleas look it up, it helped me.

Nick