Devastated

Evening Everyone
I’m really struggling, Demons are coming for me, Lucy always kept them at bay,She was my Rock and the love of my life.i don’t know how much more I can take,I’m sorry

3 Likes

Hi Devonguy1966.
I’m so sorry to read that you having such a bad time right now.
You sound really low at the moment, if you need someone to talk I would suggest that you call the Samaritans, they are available at any time of the day or night, the number is 116123.
Please try to hang in there and maybe let us know how you get on.
You’ll be in my thoughts. x

2 Likes

Hi Martin, hope you read this and let us know you are ok.
It’s a big black hole which we are all in sometimes.
I’ve felt much better lately, then with the cold, freezing weather returning have felt rock bottom again.
As Daisyrose has said, I hope you have reached out to the Samaritans to help with how you feel.
And don’t be sorry either, it’s perfectly natural to feel how you feel.
Thinking of you
Janey x

1 Like

Morning hope you managed to sleep Devenguy and you got to speak to some one it’s a dark place for us all some times it takes us longer to climb back out hope you manage to Janey the weather makes it harder as we would be struggled up indoors with our love one now we alone now what any of us want like you all I have very dark days I wounded if I will ever ever feel sunshine on us again my heart will not it’s a bad month for me was visiting my husband only allowed hour day always thought he would come home well that a horrific story all take care xx

2 Likes

Be strong my friend,we are all with you,ring for some help please…

1 Like

Hey @Devonguy1966,
I just read your post. I hope the demons have left you alone now. I hate it when they come looking for us. Your friends here are with you. We know how much you miss Lucy and we care about you. Keep posting, my friend, and remember, you are loved, even though it may not feel it right now, you are. Go well today, my friend.

I don’t know if you believe but I phoned a clairvoyant and she told me lots of things only I would know. She said my husband spent a lot of time around me and he hears me talking to him. He had very bent fingers and she told me his fingers were straight. His feet were full of gout and are now better. He said he was in a happy place and would wait for me when my time came. He gave me a list of three names. All of which meant something. It gave me great comfort knowing he is around me and watching over me x

3 Likes

Woe, @Nel - thank you, thank you for posting this. It helps explain why I feel T is here in France- our happy place. Take care today.

1 Like

sorry - I meant WOW! not woe, @Nel x

1 Like

I’m so pleased Nel must give you comfort I have never been to one so a friend said I should may be
Glad that you are settled in Spain and feel that you live one is with you
Take care all xx