Devastated

Today has been another day from hell for me
Wednesday 20th April
Lucy Died Wednesday 20th October.

I’ve been crying,I light a candle tonight held one of her photos kissed her and said I love and miss you so very much.

Tomorrow morning I have to phone the vet’s
It’s Suki’s time,I’ve tried so hard,I have to do it for Suki,it’s the kindest way,I’m sitting here totally lost,

Not knowing what to do after tomorrow.

Sending you all lots of :sparkling_heart: and :pray: Lucy, Martin,Suki xxx

3 Likes

Dear Martin

My heart breaks reading your post. I am in the second year since my husband was tragically killed in a motorbike accident. The other love of my life, my little loyal dog, I lost 18 months before my husband having had to come to the same decision that you are now facing. All I can say is that I wish I could take away all the pain that we are all suffering and I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

2 Likes

Dear @Devonguy1966

I am so sorry you have had a bad day today. Grief is such a horrid roller coaster of emotions.

My heart goes out to you with taking your beautiful Suki to the vets tomorrow. I went through this in October having had my cat for 21 years. I feel your pain. (We did get another rescue cat 3 weeks later for company and to love).

When you are ready you could think about getting another cat for Company. What would Lucy say to you?

Please take care of yourself and I and the Community will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Pepsi

Hi Martin, I am truly sorry that you are going through such a difficult time. I wish there was something I could do to help. Sending you lots of strength for tomorrow.
Take care,
Amanda

Thinking about you tomorrow, I remember what it was like when Doug and I had to make that decision about our cat of twenty years, Toffee. :heart:

So sorry you have had such a bad day made worse by the decision you have had to make about suki.
Our pets are so important to us and it’s awful when we lose them.
Thinking of you xx

@Devonguy1966 hi Martin I’m so very sorry about suki and my thoughts are with you both. I know it’s a hard decision to make but you are doing what’s right for suki. I know it’s hard because our pets are our family. My thoughts will be with you tomorrow. Love and hugs casey xxx

2 Likes

I truly am sorry about suki Smudge keeps me going and gives structure to my day. They are like children and will be a great loss to you. Take time to grieve he will be with Lucy. Take care of yourself also. Remember when you feel really low talk on the forum and ring the Samaritans they are there for all of us Sending hugs xx

2 Likes

So very, very sorry for you Martin. You’re making the best decision for Suki.
It’s a heartbreaking decision, but it’s for the best, we can’t let our pets suffer.
We’ll all be thinking of you.
Take care of yourself, please
Janey xx

1 Like

So sorry to hear about Suki.
You have tried so hard to save her Martin it is so unfair. Our pets give us strength to carry on and to lose your pet when your heart is already broken is so hard.

I wish I could say more to help you but there seems to be no words at a time like this. Thinking of you.

3 Likes

Hi Martin, are you ok, we haven’t seen you post for a couple of days and worry how you are coping.
I know you must very feeling extremely sad with grieving Lucy and now Suki.
My love, prayers and thoughts go out to you.
Debbie X X :heart::pray:

1 Like

I also send love hugs and prayers Martin. If you need to talk we are here x

1 Like