Devastated

Hello Everyone
I’m so sorry I haven’t been here and able to reply to all your fantastic messages of support,it’s not going good for me,GP appointment for further blood tests etc,I now have another blood test and ECG on 11th may,as you all know I don’t want to be here,Our Beutifull Suki was the last straw, last Thursday,I will be here tomorrow evening around 7pm love you all so very much
Always thinking about you, Sending you lot’s of :sparkling_heart: and :pray: Lucy Martin Suki xx xx

4 Likes

Hi Martin, we are so glad you are back, I think we have been all worried about you.
I can only imagine what a difficult couple of weeks it has been. Your part of our family and we missed your inspiring posts.
Please keep talking to us all. My love goes out to you Lucy and Suki :heart:
Debbie X X

3 Likes

I’m so proud of you Martin. We all try to get through each day as best we can. Some times for me it’s minute by minute. It’s all I can cope with. The anxiety and loss eat us alive. I am going to start journaling our memories and gratitude for the love we shared. It will help me keep a connection with my H. I’m hoping it will help me get through these tough times. The hardest and saddest emotion I have ever had to deal with. Take care. Sending love and hugs x

2 Likes

After reading your post about losing your Suki I have been thinking about what it would be like without my cat willow. I know it must be really hard for you as our pets are such a comfort to us.
Hope all goes well with your tests
Take care xx

1 Like

@Devonguy1966 hi Martin I am so very sorry about suki . I hope everything goes OK with your blood test and ecg. My thoughts are with you. Take care love and hugs casey xxx

2 Likes

@Devonguy1966 so good to hear from you. We have been worried.
I’m so sorry about Suki. And I hope the blood tests go ok when the time comes.
We are all here for you and thinking of you.
Love Nic xx

2 Likes

Hi Debbie
Thank you very much for your kind words,I’m welling up now,as I read it
It’s been a very bad couple of weeks,I really am lost the 2 loves of my life are gone forever both to cancer, they say it comes in threes so I’m just waiting for my turn,
You are all part of my family to and I love you all so very much.

I hope that you are doing the best you can damn these weekends and bank holiday
Thinking of you
Lot’s of :sparkling_heart: and :pray: Lucy Martin Suki xx xx

2 Likes

Hi Martin, I am glad to see you back with us again, you have been in my prayers :pray: over the last couple of weeks.
I can only imagine what the last week has been for you, to lose your beautiful Lucy and then Suki.
We are all here for you, and will I be thinking and praying for you when you have your tests this week.
Sending hugs :hugs::heart: Debbie X

1 Like

Hi Nic
Really appreciate it,I’m very lost without Suki now she was all I had left,she comforted me and I love her so very much,
1st my beautiful Lucy to cancer and now my beautiful Suki to cancer
What next, I hope that you are doing the best you can, always thinking about you all, lots of :sparkling_heart: and :pray: Martin xx

1 Like

Hi Casey 1
I’m so very list without Suki,
Really appreciate your kind words,
I’ve got further blood test and the ECG 11th may 10.30am,
I hope that you are doing the best you can,I to send you lots of :sparkling_heart: and :pray: Martin xx

1 Like

Hi Debbie
I’m glad to be back here to,
Really appreciate you putting me in your :pray:over the last few weeks.

It’s been hell to be honest with you,
The 2 loves of my life are gone forever.

They say it comes in threes,I hope so.
I’ll keep you updated about my blood test etc
Lot’s of :sparkling_heart: and :pray: Martin xx

1 Like

Hi Nel
Thank you so very much for your kind words,
I’m exactly the same as you trying to get through each day as best we can, likewise sometimes it’s minute by minute, if I think about it too much,my anxiety is through the roof, I feel so lost without Lucy and Suki now, so very lonely, especially at night, Glad to hear that you are starting your journals and memories for the love you shared with your Husband,it’s a wonderful idea, thank you for sharing with us,
I do hope it helps you.

I just wish I could rewind it all, constantly in my mind the way my beautiful Lucy passed away,in my arms,she was so scared bless her heart and I was in piece’s,
Sending you lots of :sparkling_heart: and :pray:
Martin xx

Hi Martin, are you okay we haven’t heard from you for a couple of weeks. I know you were going for some tests, I hope everything is alright.
Your still in my prayers :pray:
Debbie X X