Devastated

Hello Everyone
I’m sorry I haven’t been on here lately,I’m not doing so good to be honest with you, eating and sleeping is a massive problem,I have got to have full blood’s again 23rd May, don’t know why.

Sukis Ashes finally came home last Friday afternoon :broken_heart::cry:

I’m on blood pressure tables etc, blood pressure is through the roof,
My nerves are shot,I keep shaking uncontrollable,I keep crying Another day closer to my beautiful Lucy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cry::broken_heart:

I really don’t want to be here,I’m Not living I’m Existing, weekends are really bad for me as you know,and the evenings,I close the lounge curtains at 6pm, lock myself away from the world,bank holiday weekend is coming again

Lucy’s birthday is 5th June, I know there is a lot of help out there for me,and you send me contact telephone numbers to ask for help,

I hope that you are all doing the best you can, wonderful people on here who really care and I am so very grateful to you all,I will be back here tomorrow evening, until then,I send you all Lot’s of love and hugs
Martin xx xx

7 Likes

Hi Martin I’m so sorry for your loss I lost my husband to be last year and your whole world is turned upside down he went very sudden and such a shock at first I was always shaky couldn’t go out at first and when I did terrible anxiety and I’ll be in tears it does get easier but it’s a long road and I still have meltdowns now try stay strong I do meditation and go for walks it has helped me x Yvonne x this site makes you feel your not so alone

1 Like

Hi Martin, it good to hear from you, I know you are struggling, but just hang in there.
I sure with your tests they are just checking everything.
I know there is nothing I can say to make it better, just take one day at a time.
I’m glad you have got Suki Back home, we are all here for you and know what pain you are in.
Sending love and hugs
Debbie X X

1 Like

Hi Martin,

So glad to hear from you.

Sorry things are not so good at the moment.

Sending love and hugs

Nic xx

1 Like