Devastated

Over the last 10 weeks I have lost my mum to a lung infection and my dad few days ago to having a double stroke. I’m have no support at home as my middle brother has learning issues and had to move in with me and my older brother and his family are o ly interested in the bank account.
I am struggling to keep my mind straight. I have suffered with acute depression for years and I know I’m spiralling downwards I to the dark again . I am planning to make an appointment with Dr’s on Monday.
I just don’t know how I’m going to cope at the moment.

2 Likes

Hello @Carl77,

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry to hear about your mom and your dad and how you are feeling, this is truly awful for you. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

We also offer further supportwhich you might find helpful:

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Alex