@Devonguy1966

Morning Everyone
I am overwhelmed with all your lovely kind Replies to me,I’m not sure I’m going to be able to reply to each of you but please know I love you all so very much,as you know I’ve had another hurdle to get over or go through as I haven’t got the energy to jump,with having to have our Beutifull suki put to sleep,I’m heartbroken,but I know it was the best thing to do for her,I couldn’t go in the room with her,I just couldn’t do it
I gave her a cuddle in the waiting room and told her I love her and I’ll see you soon,I didn’t want to stress her out,the nurse was wonderful and held onto her,to which I am very grateful to you all at the vet’s so professional and caring.
They all gave me a hug, afterwards, I’ve had Suki cremated and she will be coming home soon,I know she is up There with her mum Lucy, until we meet again, I’m really lost,I keep expecting Suki to be trotting in from outside and straight up onto my lap as she always did, I hope that you are all doing Aswell as you can, another bank holiday,it doesn’t get any easier does it,the two love’s of my life are gone,I’m struggling to be honest with you
Lot’s of :sparkling_heart: and :pray:
Lucy Martin Suki xx xx

5 Likes

Hello, sad news but has you say until we meet again. We all struggle so you are never alone, just be kind to yourself and stay safe. Sxx

1 Like