DIY

Bless you x I play by ear, we have his Mother’s piano , very rarely used, I randomly have a play ( melody only) he did a bit when he was younger. I play one or two others by music or ear. Hubby was multi talented, artistic …:blush: they are all exclusive :sweat_smile: x

Well firstly I am so saddened for the loss of your husband .yes my husband had lots of tools they’ve gone through our family ask for clothing iv kept most of it but somethings I had to get rid of just far to painful to look at I was hasty and now wish I’d waited little longer but grief takes over the brain and you go with the flow wishing you all my warm regards

1 Like

Slowly little by little. Separate he loved/you loved so keep for now- just regular day to day clothes books etc no sentiment off to charity shop- expensive/ hardly used save for poss selling!!?? Etc even things from when they were young, break it down, I’m learning his sentiment isn’t my sentiment so some can go, so e I feel obliged to keep. It goes on & it will, rest of our lives be they long or short do t expect to ’ complete’ the task x

1 Like

Hi it’s sounding positive you’re managing to use your piano.
This grief can do crazy things to our mind lv been counselling today so tough day .but not really sure how itl help you take care and keep the melody going :rainbow:

1 Like