Do friends and family talk to you about your grief?

We will we’re both exhausted today. Plus I’ve sleeping tablets of GP​:see_no_evil::zzz::zzz::zzz: speak tomorrow you both truly amazing, don’t forget that​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Good night all thanks for company today on what has been a horrible day alround Hugs and Kisses :heart: to you all Thank you. xxx

Dear Freddie, you are welcome, thank you for sharing Penny with me. She sounds a wonderful women. I’m glad our chats have helped you through your bad day. We can talk tomorrow and Fridsys are bad days for me as Gary died on a Friday and was also cremated on a Friday. Sleep well. Love and hugs xxxx

Aww lune my Steve died on a Friday too​:cry::broken_heart: at Work too :cry::cry::cry: we’ll all be ok, just keep talking, communicating with people, help each other through the days. Night All​:zzz::zzz::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Karen thought you were going to bed!!!:grinning: Fridsys are not my good days. Usually end up very tearful and very emotional. Thoughts go haywire. Thanks for your words today. Chat tomorrow. Love and hugs xxxx

1 Like

So true. Just hard to handle. Especially dealing with it every day. Xxx

1 Like

Thank you. Karen and Lune for day hope I feel better tomorrow as I have got to go to the bank got problems with the cards . Will be thinking of you tomorrow as I will be a bad day of the week for both of you. Penny went into Hospital on a Thursday and was Cremated on a Thursday on the 5th December last year. :heart::heart:xx

1 Like

Dear Freddie. Will be thinking of you to. Contact us if you want. Good luck with the bank. Got to do that all next week. Stay strong. Love and hugs xxxxsleep well. X

1 Like

Thank you Lune trouble I don’t sleep don’t fall of until about 3am hugs and kisses :heart: xx

Freddie, are you able to take over the counter sleeping tablets? I take them, they send me to sleep so I have at least a few hours until the children wake me up at stupid o clock. You need to sleep. Love and hugs xx

Good morning Freddie, Lune hope today isn’t to painful a day. It’s 9 months and 3 weeks today since my husband steve left the house for work and never returned I don’t like Fridays very much either.:cry: I think if it doesn’t rain I’ll go out walking around the time he left this cruel World. I’m going to try to keep busy. Yesterday I started a type of Album, putting lots of photos of our live together in it. I’ve so many photos of us all so putting in photo books is easy for myself and kids to look though. Some make me laugh at the fun times, some Cry ,but you know I had one amazing adventure with Steve and as long as I live I’ll never forget it or him. I light a candle every Friday next to his photo . :heart::heart_eyes: Today when we think of our loved ones I’m sure we’ll all smile at some point of the lovely times and love they gave us. Xxxx

Morning karen. I hope you slept well? Fridays are not good days either for me. But maybe if we looked at it a different way we may cope better? What if we said it’s another week we have got through safe and sound and a little bit stronger? Do you think that may work? Xxxx

I do, I think we’re All stronger than we realise. We’ve all made it through another week your right Lune​:+1:t2::kissing_heart: Have a lovely day whatever you all do​:heart:Xx

Emojis make weird text! Happy Friday you lovely, strong, caring people. Lots of love Karen. Xxxxxxxx

Hi Karen. Enjoy your walk and remember those great times with Steve. Go and have a coffee and smile. Love and hugs xxxx

Right back at you Lune. Lots love. Xxxxxx

Talk this evening and see how we have done today. Have a good day. Love and hugs xxx

1 Like

1 Like

Hi Karen and Lune hope your day has better for you both as Fridays are a bad day for both of you. Didn’t get to the bank just haven’t got the strength at the moment today seems worse than yesterday feel drained of everything just think I will wake up from this nightmare and see my Darling Beautiful Wonderful Penny :heart: again. Don’t think I can put up with this much longer this is the only contact I have had today. Penny :heart: was my world my life that is now over. Penny :heart: always said she wouldn’t live as long as her dad. Penny :heart: was right. Her dad was 69. Penny :heart: 67 Why has it ended like this. Why didn’t she look after herself. Why didn’t I look after her Penny :heart: was helping family and friends out before herself and I has ended up like this. Not that she shouldnt have done. Just how Penny :heart: was. Just didn’t like going to the doctor’s hospital dentists. I just took it for granted that Penny :heart: was ok and she wasn’t. Sorry my Spelling is getting worse . :broken_heart: Just hope life has been kinder to you both today. Thinking of you both. Hugs and kisses to you both. :heart::heart:xx. Graham(Freddie).