do not pass me by drop in

Hi how are you doing, thanks for dropping in.

I am lost I am missing my partner she passed away so Yong.

I do not know what to do.

Every day is a struggle, every day seems so stressful so upsetting so much pain.

I go to bed upset and get up with a broken :broken_heart:.

I am lost feeling lonely I just can’t function, my head is full of things I should have done could have done and full of regrets.

I wish she was here wish she could be with me, the loss is difficult to get over, will I ever recover.

I do not know if I could go out and get any friends or people to spend time with.

From a man full of life, happy fun and enjoying life, to now a broken man.

Thanks for dropping in lots of love :heart: have a good day.

4 Likes

Do try to get out. I find it gives you something else to think about, and a chance to see and speak with others.
This is very difficult and there is no magic formula, we simply need to keep going.

2 Likes

Thanks for dropping in. Hopefully your day goes well.

I’m the same , missing my wife and everything I see reminds me of her or of things we did together . I too have so many regrets , taking what we had for granted , thinking we had forever to do the things we had planned etc .
All we can do is put one foot in front of the other and try to move forward , in my case an inch at a time I guess ….
Hope you all have a bearable day with less pain than yesterday ( would say good but I’ve forgotten what a good day is )

3 Likes

Yes I wish I could have a good day, at least have a break in the pain I am in.

If only I could change things, but sadly I can’t.

My life is lonely, Pan, upset and just no more happiness.

I know I have to keep going and keep taking a step forward.

Lots of love :heart:

2 Likes

It’s so sad that we all feel the same. I wish for things to improve but as yet nothing has changed for the better. Can only hope for better days.x

1 Like

Yes I would love to have a better day, I would love to feel better.

I have tried but nothing works at the moment.

Thanks for dropping in for a chat.

So many of us are lost and lonely. I would love to be able to really talk to my husband, rather than the superficial chit chat from my golf partner today.

I played my best game in ages and hes not here to share :broken_heart:

@lonlydel have you a friend you could meet with for coffee or a walk. You should try to get out if you can. The sunshine helps a little.

2 Likes

Unfortunately in life you put all your eggs in one basket, I moved away from my friends and family just after moving I lost my partner.

It was out of the blue no warning.

I am looking to get out, go out to meet people.

But to go out you must feel you could chat to others but I think it would be to difficult.

I keep trying.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Lots of love.

2 Likes