Do we cry for ......

Sad 2 I love this little poem it just sums everything up

The tears and heartace are never ending. For me it’s getting worse as time goes by.
I still haven’t come to terms with my loss.

2 Likes

It feels as though it’s getting worse for me too. Sending hugs

1 Like

The pain of living without someone makes you feel like you’ve lost everything. That’s just how I feel right now and I’m heartbroken. xx

3 Likes

I so agree with that. It’s especially true when things are a bit trying. Yesterday, I had a cataract operation. My lovely daughter took me, and brought me back, then she and my son-in-law cooked my dinner. I am so lucky with them. But I still longed for my adored husband to be there with me. Any other stuff I have had done in the past, he was always there for me, and he cosseted me afterwards, cooking tasty meals etc.
How I missed him yesterday, my first procedure without him there. My fabulous daughter was there for me, but I still missed Tony, during and after. Nothing is the same without him, and it never will be.

6 Likes

That could be written about me. :cry: It’s exactly what happens every day and night, I don’t think it will ever be different. Truly heartbroken​:broken_heart:

4 Likes

Hulia19 I feel your pain how far into this awful journey are you . Life just feels so unfair.

2 Likes

Dear Kasser, my husband died during an operation in Feb’20.
It just doesn’t get any easier, although I try to put on a brave face during the day when I am with someone.
Life feels very unfair :broken_heart:
What about you?

2 Likes

Hulia19 my husband passed away September 2020 very suddenly to a heart attack age 56 there was no warning signs or anything beforehand. I had to do cpr on him and did manage to get him breathing but 5 hours later that was it he was gone he passed away in hospital .
We had made so many plans we actually had plans for the day he passed away .
It has been so hard but we had been together form34 years and married for 33 years . Now life just sucks

3 Likes

Kazzer, I am so sorry and I know only too well how you are feeling sadly. Jim was only 57 and we had been married for 35 years.
Looking forward to retiring and enjoying more time together after very stressful jobs. It makes me so sad that he didn’t get the time he so deserved.
He was my best friend and now there is this huge empty hole which will never be filled and I feel I will never know joy again.
I just have to live each day, sleep and face another day without him.

1 Like

Hulia19 I am exactly the same .we were looking forward to retirement after both working in busy jobs being on opposite shift to deal with childcare . All Rob ever wanted was grandkids he did get to meet them both ,we had one of each and he adored them our granddaughter is only 2 and she still shouts for him and asked where he is, our grandson is 5 so has a little more understanding .
When we got time off together we had quality time and did things Rob played the ukulele so we went to ukulele festivals, he was into scooters so we went on scooter rallies, I love northern soul music so we went on soul week ends , I’m so glad we did all this stuff because I spend my days looking back and now I drill it home to the kids how important it is to make memories .
Take care Karen x

4 Likes

Once, I cried everyday for 9 months straight, it was so hard to stop. I cry for selfish reasons, I miss my loved ones dearly. I truly believe they are fine, no more pain, no more worries. I cry because they can not be replaced, I cry because I lost the person I used to be before loss. So many reasons to cry…

5 Likes