Does anyone believe in

Does anyone believe in life after death. I do and i don’t. But it would be nice to know there was

4 Likes

Sorry pressed the wrong button. As I said I do and don’t but it would be nice to know one way or the other. What do you think chin Keep the faith bless you all tony 1

3 Likes

I do, it gives me comfort to believe, that i will see my husband and baby boy again, and my parents.
Surely , this isn’t all there is .
Much love yo you all xx Namaste :pray:

4 Likes

Hi there must be more to life than this , all this grief and heartbreak we are existing with, I’m sure my husband will be waiting for me , and I will be in his arms once again where I belong for eternity , these thoughts help me to keep on keeping on , till it’s my time to go , xtake carex

6 Likes

I would like to think there was. At dis moment i would give everything i own just to give my pat a big big hug. But i know that will never happen. So hope and pray there is life after death so we can be together once again. But life is so cruel at the moment but we all have to carry on some way chin up Keep the faith god bless you all sending hugs and kisses :rose:

2 Likes

Such a difficult question. And like many people I am not sure if I believe in life after death. But what I do believe is that if we share the memories of our loved ones with future generations then they will never ever be completely gone. Our precious granddaughter only knew her Papa for five years but they had a very special bond ( we had waited many years to become grandparents and gone through some very sad times as our daughter and husband thought they would never have a child) so we are determined to continue to share memories with her and hopefully in time she will share these memories with her child/children. Share your memories and loved ones will live on.

3 Likes

Hi @Tony1 , im a great believer that there is and this brings me comfort to think i will have my dad and my son waiting for me , lots of love to you all :heart: xx

5 Likes

Yes yes yes gives me great hope and peace , what’s it all for if we can’t connect again , I know if I had to go I’d be with my children and loved ones everyday xxx my partner currently on end of life care , came home today we have a pact ( only we know ) to get a message to me xx I have to believe this or I cant let him go xx

1 Like

It’s difficult one isn’t it? We have no proof either way so we either believe we will see our loved ones again or believe when we’re gone we’re gone?

For me if I believe when we’re gone we’re gone then the grief would be much more difficult to handle & death would be very scary if you thought you just ceased to exist & what if you lived in the depths of despair for the rest of your life & then you died and found what you believed wasn’t true & you were surrounded by your lost loved ones :slightly_smiling_face: you’d have lived in despair for nothing.

So for me I prefer to believe that we do see our loved ones again & because of that it gives me hope & I don’t fear death, when my time comes if I’m wrong then I won’t know that.

4 Likes

Hi i believe there is an after life.
Helps me cope with my loss. I know a lot of people dont , but that is the way they cope. X

2 Likes