Does it ever end

Just asked my family to get on board can’t remember holiday cottage name j

Village name will be fine. Yeovil not a normal place to visit. Not exactly a tourist hot spot.

It’s beautiful went to Wells palace

Wells is beautiful. There are wonderful places around Yeovil but Yeovil is not what you call pretty

My sister in law is a monster she is a gardener

@Pudding you are right my love . We have to carry on . My son is so lost . The dr has given him anti depressants and he has booked counselling which I am relieved about . It is hard for me to cope with him and my own grief

I am sorry to read your post, I know only too well how awful it is losing our partners, but to have your son in such a bad way, is truly dreadful for you.
I do hope he is helped by the anti-depressants and counselling. I have had five counselling sessions and it is helping.
Take care of yourself, sending best wishes

1 Like

Millburn wick

I’m so sorry that this is happening to you

1 Like

@Rome18 @Ragdoll Thank you both for your concern

Near Sherborne. Other side of Yeovil to me. Much prettier thatvside

We just have to keep trying things are sxxt keep putting one foot in front of the other

Sherborne is lovely try living in Wolverhampton i came for my hols it’s beautiful we had black bird chicks in a nest by the door

City living is not fun. I lived in Hackney for 21 years before it became trendy. Living rural does have its drawbacks. No fibre so internet slow. Few options for fast food delivery. We only have dominoes. Dreadful public transport. But wouldn’t live anywhere else now. Would not have survived without my neighbours.

1 Like

Thank goodness for your neighbours always lived provincial don’t do Internet go for it pudding i was called kutchpot they loved us