Does it get better ?

It’s now coming up to 8 months since I lost mum . Has it got any better for you regarding life ? I’m finding so many people are so lucky ie when they off work, they got a partner, a child or pet there for them. when I get time off work I’m on my own in a empty flat.

1 Like

@Keith68 I live alone, we had no kids.
My mum and brother are a long way away.
I could spend hours sitting doing nothing but it was eating away at me. I looked at the things I used to enjoy and have decided to do them again…
Reading… I used to plough through books but stopped reading when Nigel became really poorly. I ask people for random recommendations and pick them up secondhand to check them out.
Photography, I’ve signed up for course later in the year so I have time to ‘prepare’ myself Walking…just local as i dont like taking the car out often but theres so many places in the village I’ve never seen…
And then I’d been thinking about something completely new and I decided to take a paddleboarding lesson last week, that Nigel and I should have done together. Completely random idea, didn’t tell anyone I was doing it, just in case, but I had a lovely time.
Can you think of one thing you’d like to do and perhaps work towards it?
Let me know :blush:
Hugs

I think of mum a lot when not working. My back not making life easy for me too.