Don’t feel I have a life anymore

I lost my kind caring lovely husband in June 2016. I have spent the last 3 years trying to find a life without him. Went to a wedding this week and was seated on a table of 4 couples who I didn’t know and went into major meltdown had to leave and come home. How will I ever be happy again?
Just hate my life now

1 Like

It’s so hard, in social situations, I am recently bereaved,just 22 days when I read how long you’ve been without your loved one I started crying, I have a future I don’t want to think about.

1 Like

Me too it’s utterly devastating I don’t think I can manage much longer it’s been six months and three weeks on Wednesday coming and the pain is unbearable it’s getting worse hourly im so sorry for your loss it’s heartbreaking in my thoughts take care as much as possible Adele x

Hi im so sorry to hear about your loss three years I don’t think I can even manage let alone think about it will be six months and three weeks on Wednesday coming since my soulmate fell asleep in my arms im utterly truamatised witnesing it all happen in front of my eyes I’ll never be okay your in my thoughts take care Adele x

Hi Adele I know exactly what you are going through at that stage I struggled to get out of bed and was in constant physical pain. Counselling did help and was on antidepressants which made me feel numb. Have just come off them and it’s like I am back to square one! I wish I could tell you what helps but still don’t know myself x

1 Like

So sorry that it upset you it is very early days and I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope you have some support at home that certainly helps x

So sorry that it upset you it is very early days and I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope you have some support at home that certainly helps x

Thankyou for your kind words means alot im sorry for your loss in my thoughts Adele x

Hello Julie
I lost Barry in June 2016 so I understand how you are feeling…coming up to the anniversary makes it even harder.
I wish I could tell you we will be happy once more but I think we will never know that unique contentment again…happiness nowadays comes fleetingly and from different sources but all we can do is to keep our heads up and keep putting one foot in front of the other as best we can…we will always keep our soulmates in our hearts and carry them with us and so we really are not alone. Take care…I shall be thinking of you x

1 Like