Don't know how much more I can take

Please bear with me if I ramble on, it’s been an unbelievable few years. I lost my lovely dad in 2013 he was amazing bless him he, we were very close, he had been a carer for my mum for several years and died suddenly of a heart attack, myself and brothers took the hard decision to put mum into a care home as it was very hard to cope with her mental illness, I lived with mum and dad through it and knew I couldn’t do it without my dad even though he had asked me to if he were to die first, I never thought this would happen he was 11 years and mum was always the poorly one (something I’m still dealing with). I met my now partner that same year and and in 2014 he lost his sister after a short illness and we had our first daughter a few months later.
In 2016 my partner then lost his mum, she had also had years of mental illness and he had done a lot to help look after both her and his father who was also very ill. His mum died in 2016 and our second daughter was born a month later.
In 2017 both his dad and my mum’s health took a turn for the worse and they both suffered with copd, they died on the same day last month and we are due our third daughter in March. It has been such an unbelievable roller coaster of extreme highs and lows with births and deaths I just don’t know how I feel at the moment.
Just writing it down I can’t believe how much has happened in just over 4 years, I’m drained, finding it a little hard to cope with my girls and being heavily pregnant it’s all just taking its toll on me. I know I can’t take much more of this!!

I’m so sorry to hear that all of this has happened to you, it must of been the worst time for you.
Try to always focus on the positives, you already have 2 beautiful children and a third on the way, you’ve come so far and should be so proud of yourself!
Talking about it is sometimes the best thing you can do, well done for waking up in the morning and for getting through this, you are stronger than you think!
It will get easier, have you thought about maybe seeking professional help? Just so there’s someone who will listen to you and give you some coping strategies, it may be worth looking into.
You can do this, be proud of yourself for how far you’ve already come x

Thanks for replying Abbie it means a lot, we’ve had both the funerals this week and both were lovely send offs I must say I’m looking forward to trying to get a bit of routine back now and getting things ready for next baby, it’s a good focus that and the girls. Definitely have many blessings and positives to focus on like you say.
I have had counselling in the past and thought of going back but don’t feel I need it at the moment luckily I have a great partner who understands too well what I’m going through. Think I just needed a good vent it helps to just write it all down sometimes. Thanks again for your lovely message x

I’m just asking advice on a similar issue. Lost dad and MIL within 24 hrs of each other and had two funerals within days of each other.
So sorry for your loses. It’s so very hard losing two loved ones so close. X