Don't know what to do

My daughter died last year and now my son-in-law won’t let us see our grandchildren. I don’t know what to do.

The best way to start is find a solicitor who specialises in family law. They should be able to let you know the best way forward. I know some criminal solicitor firms give 30 minutes free advice, it might be the same for family solicitors.

Back to top